Correct use method
- Ultraviolet light has a certain effect on the human body, so it cannot be directly irradiated to the human body.
- The irradiation time is limited by bai, and the intensity of ultraviolet rays should be ensured. The irradiation time is generally 30-60 minutes, and 1.5w ultraviolet disinfection lamps are required per cubic meter.
- The environment has an impact on the sterilization effect of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp. The output intensity of ultraviolet rays is the highest between 27 degrees Celsius and 40 degrees Celsius.
- When using ultraviolet disinfection lamp to sterilize, it is best to close doors and windows and draw curtains to achieve the best sterilization effect.
- It must be energized for 3~10min first, and then it can be applied after the light is stable.
- During use, the surface of the UV lamp should be kept clean. Generally, wipe it with an alcohol cotton ball every two weeks. When dust or oil is found on the surface of the lamp, it should be wiped at any time.
- When using ultraviolet rays to disinfect the surface of objects, the irradiated surface should be directly irradiated by ultraviolet rays, and a sufficient radiation dose should be achieved.
- The UV intensity meter is calibrated at least once a year.
According to different biological effects, ultraviolet light is divided into four bands according to wavelength:
(1) UVA band, wavelength 320～400nm. It has strong penetrating power and can penetrate most transparent glass and plastics. More than 98% of the long-wave ultraviolet rays contained in sunlight can penetrate the ozone layer and clouds to reach the surface of the earth. UVA can directly reach the dermis of the skin, destroy elastic fibers and collagen fibers, and tan the skin.
UVA ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of 360nm conform to the phototaxis response curve of insects, and can be used to make insect trap lamps. UVA ultraviolet rays with wavelengths of 300-420nm can pass through a special colored glass tube that completely cuts off visible light, and only emit near-ultraviolet light centered at 365nm, which can be used for ore identification, stage decoration, currency verification and other places.
(2) UVB band, wavelength 275～320nm. Medium penetration, its shorter wavelength part will be absorbed by the transparent glass, most of the medium-wave ultraviolet contained in sunlight is absorbed by the ozone layer, and only less than 2% can reach the surface of the earth, which is particularly strong in summer and afternoon.
UVB ultraviolet rays have erythema effects on the human body, can promote mineral metabolism in the body and the formation of vitamin D, but long-term or excessive exposure will cause the skin to tan and cause redness and peeling. The ultraviolet health care lamp and the plant growth lamp are made of special transparent purple glass (not transmitting light below 254nm) and phosphor with a peak near 300nm.
(3) UVC band, the wavelength is 100～275nm. Its penetrating ability is the weakest, unable to penetrate most transparent glass and plastics. The short-wave ultraviolet rays contained in sunlight are almost completely absorbed by the ozone layer. Short-wave ultraviolet rays are very harmful to the human body. Short-term exposure can burn the skin, and long-term or high-intensity exposure can also cause skin cancer. The ultraviolet germicidal lamp emits short-wave UVC ultraviolet rays.
(4) UVD band, the wavelength is less than 100nm.